Born to an English mother and a German father.
He grew up in a village at the foot of the Tramuntana mountain range.
When he turned 18 he began working for an outdoor activity company.
Few years later he became a freelance guide with all the necessary qualifications to enable him to work on creating his own Outdoor Adventure Sports company.
Jeremy is passionate about what he does and his love of working and communicating with children has been instrumental in developing a company that understands the hopes and aspirations of the clients it serves.
The following are Jeremy’s qualifications:
- Teacher in the official canyoning school.
- Graduated in Adventure recreation and outdoor education.
- Qualified as mountain guide technician.
- Qualified as canyoning guide technician.
- Cycling technician guide.
- Horse technician guide.
- Qualified for disabled caring.
- Initial kayak guide.
- Nordic walking instructor.
- Advanced surfing qualification.
- Sea rescue technician and first aid.
- Fluent in English, German, Spanish and Catalan.
Cati Mut was born and bred on the island of Mallorca. She studied in Barcelona, Madrid and Cambridge and her background has been in cinema, casting and TV production.
Cati was head manager for a television production and produced the best sports program on Balearic television called ‘Heroes around the world’ (Cracks pel món). The program won the ‘Sporting spirit award 2015’ from the Mallorcan Government.
Sport and competiveness has marked Cati’s life. At 29 years of age, she was selected between 2000 participants, to compete in one of the most complete tv sport programs.
Cati is also passionate about the outdoors and loves working with children, so together Jeremy and her make the perfect team.
The following are Cati’s qualifications:
- Diploma in Cinematography
- Degree in Protocol and Organization of Events
- STCW basic nautical qualifications and sport boat license
- Title PADI diving instructor, horse trainer and ballet instructor
- First aid course
- Fluent in English, Catalan , Spanish and medium level German
The rest of our staff is completed by the cooks, ship’s captain, several mountain guides and housekeeping staff.
They are all professionals and qualified with an extensive c.v in theirs sectors .
All our guides are highly qualified, with many years of experience and who are also trained in all aspects of first aid and safety.